“Agreement” Means these Standard Terms and Conditions, the Registration Form as accepted by the Company and any other documentation supplementary to, or pertaining to the Course as set out by the Company in its Course Prospectus;
“Trainee” Means the person nominated by the Customer on the Registration Form;
“Customer” Means the individual or organisation booking the training on behalf of the trainee(s) and named as such on the Registration Form;
“Registration Form” Means the Company’s course registration form as completed by the Customer;
“Company” Means OilPro Oil and Gas Limited with company registered number: 960579, whose registered address is 8B, Talabi Street, off Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State;
“Training” Means the course modules as set out by the Company;
“Course Price” Means the charges for the training as set out in the course details page;
“Course Outline” Means the description and duration for the training as published by the Company;
- No application to attend a Course will be considered for acceptance by the Company unless a Registration Form is completed by the Customer. For applications to be accepted, they must be confirmed in writing or e-mail by the Company.
- The Course Price is due and payable at least ten business days in advance of the commencement of the training.
- The Course Fee is exclusive of any Value Added Tax which will be payable by the Customer in addition to the Course Fee.
- The Course Fee includes such documentation as is appropriate to the Course. The cost of light refreshments and a buffet lunch are included in the Course Fee unless otherwise stated in the Course prospectus. Travel, accommodation and any other expenses incurred by the Attendees are not included in the Course Fee.
- Where a Course is delivered at a Customer’s premises then expenses associated with travel and accommodation for instructors will be charged at cost in addition to the Course Fee.
Cancellation and Substitution by Customer
- The Customer may cancel their registration by providing the Company with a written notice of cancellation a minimum of ten (10) business days before commencement of the Course. If written notice of cancellation is not received within ten (10) business days then the full Course Fee will be chargeable.
- The Customer may, with the Company’s written agreement, substitute an alternative Attendee. There will no charge for the substitution.
Training cancellation or rearrangement
- The Company reserves the right to cancel courses or rearrange course dates and course locations. The Company will endeavour at all times to give the Customer as much advance notice as possible of any change. In the event of a cancellation, or if the Course cannot be rearranged to the satisfaction of the Customer, then the Company will provide a full refund of the Course Fees.
- The Company will not be liable for any other costs incurred in the cancellation or re-arrangement of courses.
- The Company will endeavour to accommodate any special needs of the trainees provided that these are notified to the Company on the Registration Form and the Company considers that it is both reasonable and practical to provide for these special needs.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
- All copyrights and other intellectual property rights relating to any course material provided in connection with the Course remain the sole property of the Company. No part of any course material may be copied or translated in any form without the prior approval in writing of the Company.
- The Company will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Course is presented with reasonable skill and care.
- The total liability under this Agreement shall in no event exceed 110% of the Course Fee paid by the Customer to the Company for the provision of the training, save in respect of liability for death or personal injury, for which the Company does not seek to exclude or limit its liability.
- In no event shall the Company be liable to the Customer for any indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or incidental losses or damages or for any lost profits, revenues, contracts or anticipated savings arising out of, or related to, this Agreement, in delivering this Course.
- The Customer shall indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, agents and employees against all claims arising from any breach of the Customer’s obligations under this Agreement.
- These General Terms and Conditions shall apply to the Agreement and supersede all prior discussions, correspondence and presentations.
- These General Terms and Conditions may not be varied except by the written agreement of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the content of any Course without notice to the Customer where it is considered by the Company that this does not fundamentally alter the content of the Course.
- Neither the Company nor the Customer shall be in breach of their respective obligations if such failure results from circumstances that are beyond the defaulting party’s reasonable control. The Company and the Customer agree to give written notice forthwith to the other on becoming aware of an event of force majeure, such notice to contain details of the circumstances giving rise to that event and its expected duration.
- The Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Federal law of Nigeria and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Supreme Court.